Welcome to ChinaConnectU, where you can access all articles and chapters from Berkshire’s award-winning China titles. Included are individual full-color articles from the landmark Berkshire Encyclopedia of China |中华百科全书, a treasure house of “all things China for the 21st century,” as Library Journal wrote when selecting it as a Best Reference.
ChinaConnectU also includes a wide range of supplementary material, from maps and vocabulary sheets to video and photo collections. All subscriptions offer great value and can be used in teaching, research, or personal browsing.
SUBSCRIBE NOW and get instant access to a treasure trove for the China curious!
Libraries and schools may also want to consider Berkshire’s “China Ready” Collection available at eBooks.com.
The collection includes these eight titles in ebook format, a print value of over $1,500:
- Becoming a Dragon: Forty Chinese Proverbs for Lifelong Learning and Classroom Study
- Berkshire Dictionary of Chinese Biography
- Education in China: Educational History, Models, and Initiatives
- Eminent Chinese of the Qing Period
- Internet in China: Cultural, Political, and Social Dimensions
- Recipes from the Garden of Contentment: Yuan Mei’s Manual of Gastronomy
- The Way of Eating: Yuan Mei’s Manual of Gastronomy
- World History Teaching in Asia: A Comparative Survey