As I wrote in my last blog post, there is an endless stream of information about the rapid development of the Internet in China being released on a daily basis. Here are some links to interesting articles from the last few weeks:
- Reuters published an interview with four ex-censors working for China’s Twitter-like microblogging platform Sina Weibo.
- Journalist and writer Gary Epstein talks about his favorite 5 books about Internet in China.
- Want to learn some Chinese Internet slang? Visit the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon and expand your vocabulary.
- Chinese netizens and social-media users now face a new law about defamation and sharing slanderous content, which could land them in jail.
- Hackers post political mooncakes on local government website.